We are happy to announce that we are reopening bariatric surgery at Sigulda Hospital for patients from abroad starting from July 29.
Our customer and medical personnel safety is a priority to us, so we @Weight Loss Latvia and Sigulda Hospital follow the government safety guidelines and kindly ask also our patients to be responsible in these times to follow these regulations:
- Please do a Covid-19 test at home a few days before your travel. Be aware you are in safe environment until your travel,
- Please inform us and do not travel for surgery if you feel unwell, especially if you have Covid-19 symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, increased body t, aches, sore throat, diarrhoea, loss of taste and smell),
- Please use a face mask during your travel and arriving to the Riga airport.
- After your arrival we will ask you to have a repeated Covid-19 test done here in Riga. If you are coming with an accompanying person, you both will have to pass the test. The cost is EUR 59 and it is not included in the surgery package.
- During your free time in Riga, please follow such a safety regulations:
- Social distancing from other people – 2m,
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly,
- Please do not attend crowded places, cafes and restaurants prior to your surgery.
The Sigulda Hospital personnel use gloves, masks and face shields, if necessary in order to provide the highest hygiene and safety. The personnel ensures that all treatment and patient rooms and equipment are wiped and sanitised after each patient. Patients need to wear face masks entering the hospital. The masks will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you in Latvia!
Post op consultations to Weight Loss Latvia patients:
Weight Loss Latvia remains open for all our post operation patient consultations and questions, especially if you still have difficulty to access your GP or other specialist at home.
We are open for new bariatric patient enquiries, assessment and consultations. All consultations will be conducted via phone / Whatsapp / Skype, so you can easily speak to our patient coordinator or bariatric surgeon from your home.
We are here for you:
You are welcome to call, email or follow us on Facebook & Instagram for both per- and post-operative questions.
Many thanks! Stay home and stay safe!
Weight Loss Latvia team